[bksvol-discuss] removing headers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:09:57 -0400

I understand that remove headers (whether used with the careful option or not careful option) may tend to remove the page numbers along with the headers. I use find and replace to remove headers, beginning after the first page so that the title information on the beginning page is retained. It is possible to locate junk characters which often appear in headers by using rank spelling and then usind find and replace to remove garbled headers.

Submitters, if you remove most of the headers using find and replace the validator can probably get the rest. It is better to do it carefully using find and replace than risk removing page numbers with the "reomove header" options.

E.