[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing characters that aren't on the keyboard

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:23:22 -0400

Hi,

Here is the list of charactors not found on the keyboard.

I am sending it as an attachment in rtf format. I use it by having the book and the file both open and copying the charactor from the file and searching for it in the book. If you have any trouble let me know and I'll try to help.
Jim Pardee

At 05:31 PM 9/14/07, you wrote:
Hi, I went to the site with the tips on removing characters not on a
keyboard, but when I try and paste that line in and search for these symbols
it says no text was selected. How do I get a file of these symbols so I can
go through he books and make sure to remove them?

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:59 AM