[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing "Hold For"

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:07:47 -0600

True, Cindy.  But I think what is puzzling us is why Gustavoo did not catch
the "hold for" since the validator failed to remove it.  Do you suppose it
is because of our complaints that he was kicking so many books back without
giving a reason?  <smile>  It just does not seem like him to let that pass.

Sue S.