[bksvol-discuss] remove from being scanned

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:50:11 -0400

Cindy

The Midnight Hour by Karen Robards is now in the collection.

Thanks Denise
At 11:41 AM 10/17/2009, you wrote:
I would be working on these today, as it is my weekend off, but I just spent all week sick, with . . . flu? Maybe, maybe not. I opted not to go to the doctor and get a nasal swab.

So now I am working today on my day off but I will work on as many of these as I can tomorrow:

Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Right to Remain Silent: Connor Westphal Mystery #3 by Penny Warner
Amelia Bedelia's First Day of School by Herman Parish
The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch

And I will finish scanning Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman for sure.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lethal Legacy by Linda Fairstein