[bksvol-discuss] Re: reminder about re-submits of books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 00:06:42 -0500

If I open html file in word, I lose page breaks if I save it to rtf? Are you sure?

E.
At 12:02 AM 1/7/2007, you wrote:
Elizabeth,

You have to convert the file from DAISY to RTF using K-1000 in order to
preserve Page Breaks.  If you use another application and convert from HTML
to RTF, you lose the Page  Breaks, and they have to be entered by
hand--assuming you know where they  go--before the book can be accepted.

HTH

Gerald