[bksvol-discuss] releasing rather than rejecting

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:26:44 -0400

There is a book called buckle down. It seems to contain an ISBN but no author that I can find though it does seem to be copyrighted. Perhaps someone else will help locate the info. If so, please let me know, and I will pick it back up and add that info in to the corrected copy I have.

E.
At 09:40 PM 9/20/2005, you wrote:

Hi all:

I don't really know if this is off topic--probably not--but I was just
wondering if any of you on list wanted anything in particular scanned.  If
so, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Take care, and please write me off list.

Liz