[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing "The document Object Model"

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:53:52 -0800 (PST)

It's not in any of my libraries. It looks as if it
would come from a university or technical library.
Perhaps Guido could help if you could get in touch
with him (Pratik?) or perhaps the submitter, Jamal
Mazrui, still has the original copy, if somehow you
could get in touch with him. I don't think I've seen
him on these lists.

Cindy