[bksvol-discuss] releasing The JAP Chronicles

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:49:15 -0500

Hi List:

I am releasing the JAP Chronicles by Isabel Rose.

It has a lot of single letters and junk characters at the tops and bottoms of
pages.
I can't tell if it's junk that can be deleted or actual garbled text. I am not
interested in reading it so I am releasing it.
The headers are garbled but this looks like extra junk.
It had a k1000 rating of 98.17 with 800 plus errors.
This is an ark file so only someone with openbook can work on this one.
Good luck.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips