[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing The Document Object Model

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:07:49 -0500

Well, as i said I really didn't want to release this book.

I am aware that the submitter is very careful.  I use several of his programs
and you are right, he is very careful.

However, the chopped off lines are chopped off on the left hand side.  They are
scattered through out the book and are not clustered very closely together.  It
is very definitely chopped off words because they are obviously partial words.

If this were a less technical book I wouldn't be quite so concerned about it.
But a book like this can cause tremendous headaches if the missing data cn
mislead someone.  I assure you Jaimal didn't intentionally do this.

Thanks.