[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing "Last of The Duanes"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Normally I'd check the rest of the mail so I wouldn't
duplicate what someone else has said, but in this
case...I think the more people you hear from the
better. smile.

You don't have to apologize. We all have questions
when we first start, and everyone here is willing to
help. There is no question, probably, that hasn't been
asked before. You're doing fine--just keep it up.
smile.

Cindy

P.S. Sometimes the copyright info in the book is
somewhat confused. When it isn't the author but is the
publisher, or the author's estate, bookshare usually
wants confirmation from another source, i.e., the
govt. site or perhaps amazon.com--or a copy of the
copyright page pasted into the comments section when
you upload.