[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing "Last of The Duanes"

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 05:56:19 -0700

HI Dan,

Just take it a step at a time. Believe me we all started about the same
place. If it is validating or scanning we all have improved over time. I
remember my first few books I scanned. I was getting a 95 recognition rate.
Now I am changing settings if I am much below 99. Same with validating. I
have two books I scanned here and before even submitting them I am making
sure they are as good as possible.

Keep asking questions when you are unsure and in time you will catch on to
all the little things. Ask Lissi!

Katie Hill

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine

  _____