[bksvol-discuss] releasing Black William

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:13:16 -0400

I am releasing Black William. The text itself seems to be in good shape. Everything seems to be there. But there are end of line marks all over. I tried my usual find and replace but I end up with the paragraphs for people speaking running together.

I need help here. I do not have time to work out a complex find and replace pattern. Have tried.
I know there is a pattern worked out on the tips page but I do not know if it will work in this case. Perhaps someone with more patience wants to take on this one.
E.

At 03:59 PM 8/1/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,

It's time for an update to the oldest books on step 1 list. I'm trying something a little bit different this time, I've only listed a part of the step 1 page. These books have all been there for more than 90 days, and need your attention!

<http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/step1old.asp>http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/step1old.asp

Don't be hesitant to reject a book if it doesn't meet BookShare criteria. And, don't forget to read the comment history!

Cheers!
Jake