[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing 4 books

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:26:00 -0400

Hi Cindy,

Well, this camp is a local one. I've never had the opportunity to attend the national Jambaree. I hear it is quite an experience though.

In a way it is with trepidation that I look forward to this camp. the temp is going to be in the high 80s and the humidity is expected to be anywhere from 60 to 100%. I live in Kentucky and we get lots of rain and humidity here in the summer. But then everybody on the east of the Mississippi does I guess. ;-))

Talk to you all after July 1st.