[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:27:50 -0800 (PST)

I've downloaded the book and will add it to my list of
things to do, since I can obtain the book somewhat
easily. I have 3 or 4 things to do first, so if anyone
else wants it, let me know and I'll release it. BTW,
the author is Thomas A. Cook, not John. smile

Are Carrie and I the only sighted people on this list?
Are you, Anastasia, or are you not always on this
list? I do enjoy reading and fixing all these things,
especially when it's only the page breaks that need
doing (I'm currently working on Archaeology of the
Bible, which, it turns out, is also missing a lot of
pages, mostly the notes pages at the end of each
chapter, before the next), or the books are
interesting and fun to read, but I feel like I'm being
a book hog. I'd be happy to release some that I have
if there's another sighted person who might be
interested.

Cindy
--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>