[bksvol-discuss] Re: released Abagail

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 20:53:02 -0500

You are right.
At 08:30 PM 1/6/2006, you wrote:

Elizabeth,

May I ask, just to satisfy my curiousity, if you want
to and plan to validate Abigail, why you prefer to
release it than to keep it and renew it until you get
to it? That way the download list is one book shorter
and there is no danger of someone else taking the book
and doing perhaps not so good a job as you?

Cindy

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com