[bksvol-discuss] rejection of Laguna Heat

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:01:44 -0700

Hi Guys,

I just got a note from Bookshare that Laguna Heat by T. Paarker has been rejected because there were theree blank pages in the middle. They said to rescan the book and send it in again. Can't I just get those three pages and send them in or have they already tossed the book out. I actually don't have the book anymore but maybe can get it again through our neighbor who goes to the library about once a week. Rather than rescan the whole book again I think I would just forget it and go on to books that I do have here. Who do I contact about the possibility of just sending in the three missing pages. Actually I think they were actually blank except maybe a division notation on one of them in script.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California