[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting when no page breaks, overall frustration

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:32:53 -0700

Hi Lissi,

Thank-you for your insightful comments. We have all put forth some thoughts
and ideas so let's see where they go over the next few months. Bottom line
is I am here to find some good books I am interested in and I scan books I
have a real interest in. I only hope some of my interests will flow over to
others.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true