[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting a book or using time wisely

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:05:20 -0700

Hello E and Kellie,

I think you both make some good points. At times some of us old timers, that
is on bookshare, can state things that are our opinions. There are those who
have worked very hard to get as many books out as they can. There are also
those who like to do a validation at there own speed.

Just "My
" opinion that when we make statements about how bookshare volunteers should
or shouldn't do their volunteering, if it is outside of the stated bookshare
volunteer guidelines, then we should say so.

Example: I think or my opinion is if you have to work on a book and add some
page breaks then you "should" reject it.

Just my opinion:)

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx