[bksvol-discuss] rejecting a book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 03:49:40 -0400

I am extremely careful to only reject a book for truly overwhelming reasons. I have rescued many submits since beginning to volunteer for bookshare in 2002. Please know I give extensive explanations to Claire. Please do find out the reason when your book is rejected. I give extensive explanations so folks can learn to do better work. Submitters and validators all work togethere here to put the best work possible into the general collection. (smile)

E.