[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting a book

  • From: "Claire O'Brien" <ClaireO@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:33:38 -0700

Hi Everyone:

There is a change currently in development that will allow my comments (only)
to be attached to the rejection notice which will provide feedback to the
submitter.
In the meantime, please continue to email me if you are unclear why your
submission was not accepted. Here is my email: claireO@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also: I must stress, please do not feel embarrassed if a book you have worked
on is not accepted.
Most of us, including myself, have had a book rejected at one time or another.
We are all working together to a common goal of expanding the collection, and
there is no shame in occasionally making a mistake. No one here is expected to
be perfect. Except you, Carrie. (Just kidding)

Claire