[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting a book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:58:46 -0700

Bob, I don't believe that Bookshare rejects books which means it is only done by the submitter or the validator; if you are the validator, you know why you rejected the book. However, if Bookshare in their wisdom decides to put the book back on step 1, then I think both the submitter and the validator should be notified. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>