[bksvol-discuss] rejecting Candy Apple Red

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:03:27 -0500

Hi List,

I tried validating Candy Apple Red by Nancy Bush, but it has too many problems.
 At first, it looks like a beautiful scan...until you start reading.  There are
passages missing *which later on appear on other pages* and the formatting is
completely off.  There are large gaps of space between sentences/paragraphs and
some of the dialogue between two individuals runs together as if it were one
person speaking.

I will hold-off on rejecting it for a couple of hours just in case somebody
wants to take a crack at it.  Otherwise, I am going to reject it by midnight.

Thanks!

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx