[bksvol-discuss] rejected rejection?

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:53:23 -0500

Hi folks,
I rejected a book last week because it was already on bookshare, and the copy
on the download page had worse text quality than the copy already present on
the system. So, much to my surprise, in my inbox just
now, I found a note stating that my edit session on the particular book has
expired. Just wondering if anybody has ever experienced this where you thought
you disposed of a book, either accept or reject, only to be
informed some days later that your edit session has expired.
mary