[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:18:39 -0700

Hi, Mary and Bud. I don't see why it should be so difficult for us to know
why our books are being rejected. I mean, as a validator, if we reject a
book, there are check boxes to state why we're rejecting the book, so it
shouldn't be too difficult to implement something. Just me thinking out
loud. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous