[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected "Flash Flood" by Diann Mills

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:06:05 -0400

Please understand the context in which I made the comment. I just wonder if new validators may want to ask about rejecting a book first until they get used to tools and such. I heartily agree that certain books need rejecting. Any book with ends or beginnings of lines cut off or substantial missing page numbers is a candidate for rejecting. I will try to put my previously rejected titles on Jake's list but have not done so yet.

E.