[bksvol-discuss] Re: recurring scanning flaw

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:41:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Jill,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the m- symbol. In
the book I'm validating now, there are em dashes where
there should just be a normal between-word space. In
the book I just finished, the letter m by itself
should have been the word "in."

I'd need to see some examples to know what yours
should be, but if you think it should be a comma, go
ahead and change it. When I'm typing I frequently it
the em key instead of the comma key and have to change
it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com