[bksvol-discuss] recommended reading for those interested in biblical material

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:43:20 -0600

    Hi, all, back about three months ago, I donated 18 books to bookshare.  One
of them was the walk of the spirit, the walk of power by Dave Roberson, and I
highly recommend it for personal or group Bible study.  I've been to the church
and heard the pastor speak who wrote the book and this makes it more special.
I wanted the patrons of bookshare to get a blessing out of this book.  It has
been translated into several languages including Russian and Polish,  and that
list continues to grow.  I felt that it should be made available in .brf and
daisi formats and pray it is as much a blessing to all of you as it was to me.
Happy reading and have a blessed day.