[bksvol-discuss] Re: reassurance for the paranoid, guilty, concerned?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:48:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear Lissi,

An easy fix--go to the download list and see if the
book is there. Click on the title and see what
comments Gustavo has made.

BUT--if it's Book of Lost Tales Part One you're
worried about, it's been added to the collection. I've
just checked Jake's list, whence I get the list I send
out, and that book is on it.

I usually wait until later in the day to check, since
Gustavo often works late approving books, but there
are so many now I'll send out the list now and if more
are added I'll send out an addendum.

Cindy