[bksvol-discuss] really quick

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:01:14 -0500

I just submitted Liars and Thieves by Stephen Coonts yesterday. Somebody must
have validated it in record time, because I just got a note stating that it had
been accepted. So it should be on the new books page for
anybody who is a Coonts fan. This is the first in what I guess will be a new
series for Coonts. It features a new main character, one who had appeared
previously in one of the Jake Grafton novels. Now he's got his
own series, or so it would appear. Pretty amazing that the turn around on that
book was so fast!
Mary