[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading recommendations

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 05:40:52 -0500

Hi, Scott.

Thanks for the reading recommendations. I've been a fan of horror ever since I can remember. Thanks to you, I've discovered Brian Keene and Brian Smith.

BTW, I've validated a few of your submissions, and they're a pleasure to validate because you do most of the work for me. <smiles.

I'm about to finish two books I've been working on for a while now, so if you're going to be submitting anything any time soon, just let me know and I'll get them validated.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>