[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:04:34 -0800 (PST)

I hope they're not Bertrice Small books. The one I'm
validating, which I think was submitted by Shelley, is
actually in good shape. I'm willing to clean those up
but I haven't seen them on the download list. Other
people got to them first.

I'm not fond of some of the popular romance authors
whose books I've validated, i.e., I just don't think
they're well-written, but I'd validate them carefully
if people wanted them. Are there any authors, or
scanners'names I should look for when I'm ready to
resume validating? I have a couple of things here at
the house I have to do first. Oh -- and are those
books to which you refer on Marissa's Fair list? Maybe
I should take books from that list before going back
to the download list.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com