[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:27:07 -0500

Right on Mr. Cross.  And I also hope that all submitters treat customers
with the quality and the professionality of work that any paying customer
richly deserves.  Which of course includes product that any Bookshare
paid/unpaid employeed would be proud of,  such as  document ointegrity,
meaningful short/long descriptions,  excellent text quality,  things that
both you and I strive to satisfy.

Needless to say,  I hope everyone reads this in the spirit of egoless
volunteering it was intended.

Regards,

 Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/12/2004 06:37 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

I think it is very unkind and ungentlemanly to refer to someone who
submits
a book to BookShare as a culprit.  The work of a submitter, (not a culprit
if you please), is reviewed by someone else and approved by staff as well.
I beg you, and beg others to ask you as well, to treat submitters with the
respect any volunteer deserves.  Failure to do so will result in many
volunteers either not submitting or doing so anonymously, either of which
would be counter-productive.