[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:58:04 -0800

Hi, Pratik. I've validated...or tried to validate...one of these books, so I
know of whom you're speaking, and I did reject that book. Ugh! I haven't
touched another one of those books, either. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.