[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:51:14 -0600

Correct Lisa.  I do not want junk copy of any category to be in the
collection.  If a book is not worth fixing,  it should be mercifully
culled.

Guido
Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
12/12/2004 10:33 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

Mike,

Why should standards be any diferent from one book to another?  You may
consider romancs to be light pleasure reading, and maybe they are, but
some
of us enjoy them immensely.  I, for one, have downloaded some romances off
of bookshare that are so garbled, I wasn't able to read them.  I have also
attempted to validate some of the "fair" romances on the download list...
but because they were so garbled, I gave up.  I understand that books like
science and history that contain dates must be of the highest quality;
however, it isn't fair for some of us to miss reading several pages of a
book simply because someone didn't think it was work fixing since it was
just a book for pleasure reading.