[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:47:58 -0500

If you are editing in brf and then back translate to get a rtf instead of just staying in rtf to edit, you get the translation errors of a braille translator. That is the reason we all strongly suggest staying in native rtf to edit.

E.

At 06:58 PM 12/12/2004, you wrote:

I'm not arguing here, just curious. I've read it more than once that it's
not good to download the brf copy to clean it up and resubmit. It's also
been said that if you do it this way only the brf copy gets improved, and
not the daisy. If the person cleaning the file is resubmitting it in rtf as
if a new book, why would only the one version of the book be improved upon?
I'm not trying to upset anyone, just learning something new.
Tiff