[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:07:05 -0500

I have a question about those BRF books too. The only way that I could read them on the BN was to leave it in BRF. I even uploaded in BRF. Now, to the question, E. How can one change to RTF either before putting it on the storage card to read in the BN or after it is on the BN as a BRF? I am assuming in the latter case I would have to back translate (possibly not the correct lingo for what I know I must do so forgive, please). As the BRF file I had to read it in Book Reader as it was the only way I could read the file. Is there a way to get these files so I can read them in KeySoft?

Reggie