[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "David" <davidc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:36:26 -0800

The following is speculation based on the known facts.

Bookshare uses a braille translation software package to create the braille
version of each book. For the translator to work, the file needs to be
submitted as RTF. If you submit a corrected BRF file, it would not be
back-translated in to print.