[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:31:35 -0500

And to improve the .brf only.

You would.

1. Download the brf.
2. Edit the brf.
3. Resubmit the .brf

And that is how the BRF gets improved but not the Daisy and yet we avoid the
nasty little translation errors.  Darn that Braille short hand.  Now if it
was all uncontracted we wouldn't be having this discussion evil smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com