[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading 1776

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 01:26:06 -0700

HI,

Yes, Daisy player? Why would I want one when I can get a full blow laptop at
about 3 LBS. Even looking at most people on this list how many really use a
Daisy player? From what I have observed we use computers, Word, Kurzweil,
Pack mates, Braille notes, etc. with all of these a straight RTF file will
work with all of these.

It reminds me of my days at the end at AOL. I was to support WAV files when
the majority of people were using MP3.

I think it is time we speak up loudly for what we want and use.

Kaitlyn