[bksvol-discuss] Re: re special characters

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 03:49:46 -0700

I would be interested in looking at that list. I already have a good many of
these, but I know my list  is far from complete. I'd like to add any from
your doubtless more complete list that I'm missing.

I am thinking that these may be useful in future work I expect to be doing,
particularly  with Tolkien. Some of his writings contain a fair amount of
Old and Middle English, and I am not presently sure how that is to be dealt
with. It may turn out that it will not be possible to render that into
readable text for Bookshare. But your list may have a bearing on whether or
how that might be done.

Thanks very much.

Evan