[bksvol-discuss] Re: ranked spelling

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:36:29 -0600

Bud,

    You mentioned that the explanation about Ranked Spelling in the K1000
manual didn't make much sense. I find that the more I work with a feature,
the better I understand what's in the manual. After you have played with
Ranked Spelling a little, you might try rereading that section in the
manual, for more information. You can also press F1 from anywhere in Ranked
Spelling, to find out more about the particular control you're on.

    In addition, you may want to reread the section in the manual on the
spellchecker, as some of the spellchecker features also affect how Ranked
Spelling works. For example, you can set the spellcheker to ignore words in
all caps, which will cause Ranked Spelling to do the same.

HTH,
Paula