[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question success!

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 01:07:14 -0400

What does this tell us?

E.

Congratulations are in order.
At 12:32 AM 8/20/2006, you wrote:

Pratik and all:
It worked like a charm! I did this with two files I had had troubles converting, and it dropped the size by 3/4! Now I can read them in .rtf, as well as put all my other books back! Thanks all!
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx