[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:17:22 -0400

I was able to convert it to .txt and open it that way.
My computer says it is almost nine MB which seems really really big to me, but
it is a book over six hundred pages long.  I don't know how to get it smaller.
I scanned in Kurzweil and converted it to .rtf.
amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx