[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:03:52 -0700

Amber,

Can you convert the file to another format and open it on the BN? I know you
mentioned in a previous post that this might not be worthwhile since Bookshare
no longer accepts .txt, but I'm just curious whether the file will open in any
form. And, how large is the file? Are we talking just a large book? Or
something unusually big?

Scott