[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:43:12 -0400

You can try translating it into braillenote's proprietary format with the translate feature in the file menu. That file is probably going to be smaller. Generally this does not work for me but it is worth trying.

E.

At 10:33 PM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

I am trying to open a large .rtf file on my flash card of the Braille note and after about three or four minutes of trying to open, it gives me the message that there is not enough space on the disk to open the .rtf file... Any thoughts?
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx