[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:09:48 -0400

This has been a recurring problem with various braillenote incarnations for the past five years or so. Braillenote tech denies its existance. Send the file to someone official at Humanware so perhaps they will believe the rest of us. They told me I was the only person who had ever reported this problem when I did so a couple of years ago. Go figure.

E.
At 10:33 PM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

I am trying to open a large .rtf file on my flash card of the Braille note and after about three or four minutes of trying to open, it gives me the message that there is not enough space on the disk to open the .rtf file... Any thoughts?
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx