[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:57:55 -0700

Hi Amber,

I ran into a similar problem with my Braille Note, when I had very
little space available on the flash disk.
I was down to less than 1 meg, and couldn't open large files on the
flash card.

When I erased some files and got about 4 megs free, this problem went
away.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech