[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:57:54 -0700

Is this a routine problem with K1000? I have only scanned one book so far, and it seems to have come out ok. How prevalent is this? I seem to recall this coming up fairly regularly on the list, although since I have only had the product for six days, I really hadn't paid extreme attention to it, but I seem to remember hearing about this here more than once in the last few months. Do I need to be paranoid?