[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:35:35 -0400

I did the below to another file. My original after exiting k1k is 654 KB and after entering Word space backspace and save the file is reduced to 552 KB.

Hope this is useful feedback.

At 12:23 AM 8/20/2006, you wrote:

Amber,

Save the book in RTF in K1k. Open the resulting RTF in MS Word if you have it available. Press spacebar. Press backspace. Press Control+s to resave. The file will probably be much smaller.

HTH.  Let us know what the results are.

Pratik