[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick BN question

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:39:56 -0700

Amber,

A couple hypotheses:
1. Perhaps your card is very close to full, and even though the file fit on the
card, there may not be enough wiggle room for it to be opened. If you go into
the file manager, then directory and press space until you locate the compact
flash card or storage card, depending on which you are using, you can hit an i
chord to hear how much free space is on the disc.
2. The other idea, though less likely, is simply that if the braillenote flash
disk is close to full, the bn often becomes very neurotic, preventing common
operations for no other apparent reason. Let us know of your progress.

Scott